It’s already February! Ask yourself, did you let any opportunities pass you by? Remember, social media is about being social, so add these events to your calendars too!
- February 1, 2012 — A Discussion on Foursquare and the Future of Geolocation facilitated by Aaron Landry and John Garcia from 6pm – 8pm at The Greenhouse Innovation Lounge.
- February 2, 2012 — The Hawaii iPad Users Group Meetup from 6pm – 9pm at the Greenhouse Innovation Lounge.
- February 2, 2012 — Search Engine Optimization workshop led by Rob Bertholf from 6pm – 9pm at UH Manoa.
- February 4, 2012 — Hands-On workshop on Google+ for communication, collaboration, and community building from 9am – 12pm at UH Manoa.
- February 7, 2012 — Social Media Boot Camp for Hawaii Human Resources, Recruiting & Staffing from 11:30am – 5pm at Amuse Wine Bar Cupola Theater.
- February 14 – 15, 2012 — PubCon Paradise 2012 at the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki.
- February 15, 2012 — A Social Media Recipe for Success: Strategies for Wildly Successful Online Campaigns from 5:30pm – 6:30pm at Laniakea YWCA.
- February 16, 2012 — Web Analytics and Conversion Optimization workshop led by Rob Bertholf from 6pm – 9pm at UH Manoa.
- February 18, 2012 — Introduction to Social Media workshop from 9am – 12pm at UH Manoa.
- February 25, 2012 — Unconferenz 2012 from 8am – 4pm at Kapiolani Community College.
Looking for events on Kauai? Connect with Linda Sherman of Kauai Marketing. Looking for events on Maui? Contact Liza Pierce of A Maui Blog or Peter Liu of Kai Scapes. Looking for events on the island of Hawaii? Follow @CTarleton @KeolaDonaghy and @KrisBordessa on Twitter, they’re always doing something social and fun. Do you have an event to list? Send me an email.